Here’s what I’m grateful for today…
- I am grateful for the staff at Bird & Blend in Portobello, because they’re so welcoming and brighten up mine and Arty’s (my dog) day whenever we go in for Matcha tea - and Arty gets his doggy treats.
- I am thankful for the Majesty (my scooter), because I get to ride around sunny London seeing friends, or they come with me exploring… ☺️
- I am thankful for the community I have with my art, because you encourage me to be the best artist I can be.
- I am grateful for MAMS on Knightsbridge, because I get to eat yummy, healthy Arabic street food after watching the sparring sessions at BoxCentric.
- I am thankful for Anda Vlasaku, who although we crossed paths for literally a second, screamed “Alllbbbiiiieeeee”, gave me a big hug and went on about our day in opposite directions.
- I am thankful for the long walk I had with a friend, going Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath, chatting life and art.
- I am grateful for Disney +, because I watched Dr.Strange in the cinema over the weekend, and it’s bugging me as to how Wanda became the Scarlet Witch. Now I gotta watch Wanda Vision to find out.
- I am blessed that after a great weekend of socialising in London, I get to reenergise back home in Uxbridge with the horses and my other family, the Doherty’s.
- I am blessed that you have read this far!
- I am truly grateful that all my family and friends are in good health. If you’re not feeling 100%, I’m sending good vibes your way.